The theme for this year’s Network for Psychiatric Nursing Research conference is Mental health across the life course. We’re convening in Nottingham on September 15th and 16th, and I’m very much looking forward. With help from André Tomlin (of the Mental Elf Service) we’re aiming to organise some pre-conference social media events: watch out for more on this, including via the new @npnrconf Twitter account. We’re also hoping to add some social media to the conference itself, including streaming. Very exciting.
Best of all, of course, is to come along to the conference as a delegate. This is an event which prides itself on its friendliness. Here are the keynote speakers:
- Luciana Berger MP – Former Shadow Minister (Mental Health)
- Elaine Hanzak, Inspirational speaker and author on perinatal mental health
- Professor John Keady – Professor of Older People’s Mental Health Nursing, University of Manchester
- Professor Steven Pryjmachuk – Professor of Mental Health Nursing Education, University of Manchester
- Dr Bryn Lloyd-Evans – Lecturer in Mental Health and Social Care/ CORE Programme Manager, University College London